Tuna and Capers Pasta
This is the time in my life where everything is just crazy. We are moving on March 1st and almost everything are tucked away in boxes ready for the move.
I am trying not to buy any food and just use up whatever I can find in my cupboards. So this way, less things to pack and use some forgotten food in the cupboard. So tonight, I saw tuna and pasta! Again, this is the express meals night.
- 2 cans of tuna, drained
- onions and garlic
- roasted red peppers (i saw this in the fridge and needs to finish it)
- capers (depends how much you want)
- tomato paste (i use the one in the tube)
- fresh parsley
- chili flakes
- Spaghetti (cooked al dente)
- Parmesan cheese, cheddar and mozarella (i just happen to find bits and scraps of cheese leftovers in the fridge)
- Saute in olive garlic and onions.
- Add tuna, roasted peppers and chili flakes.
- Add tomato paste. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add cooked pasta. Mix together.
- Put in plate. Garnish with fresh parsley and cheese.