This is the time in my life where everything is just crazy. We are moving on March 1st and almost everything are tucked away in boxes ready for the move.
I am trying not to buy any food and just use up whatever I can find in my cupboards. So this way, less things to pack and use some forgotten food in the cupboard. So tonight, I saw tuna and pasta! Again, this is the express meals night.
- 2 cans of tuna, drained
- onions and garlic
- roasted red peppers (i saw this in the fridge and needs to finish it)
- capers (depends how much you want)
- tomato paste (i use the one in the tube)
- fresh parsley
- chili flakes
- Spaghetti (cooked al dente)
- Parmesan cheese, cheddar and mozarella (i just happen to find bits and scraps of cheese leftovers in the fridge)
- Saute in olive garlic and onions.
- Add tuna, roasted peppers and chili flakes
- Add tomato paste. Season with salt and pepper
- Add cooked pasta. Mix together.
- Put in plate. Garnish with fresh parsley and cheese